Monday, December 15, 2008

tagged by susan....

never done this before...
until susan asked me whether she can tag me...
i was like "huh??"
didn't know what's going on...
so here goes~~

A. Attached or Single?
= single...nobody wants me...haha =

B. Best Friend?
= have a whole bunch of lunatic friends...but who's my best friend? =

C. Cake or pie?
= cake of course! =

D. Day of choice?
= any day as long as it's not boring =

E. Essential item?
= my laptop i think =

F. Favorite colour?

= different color for different things...no specific favourite
but i kinda like black... hehe =

G. Gummy bears or worms?
= ermm...gummy bears =

H. Hometown?
= KL =

I. Favorite indulgence?
= sitting in front of the laptop doing whatever =

J. January or July?

= january...does it matter? =

K. Kids?
= had many back when i was teaching...none now *relieved* =

L. Life isn’t complete without?

= my family, lunatic friends, fun and excitement!! =

M. Marriage date?

= sorry...i don't look into crystal balls =

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
= only one younger brother who is sometimes annoying =

O. Oranges or Apples?
= apples...except if someone peels the orange for me...hehe =

P. Phobias?
= err...can't think of one now =

Q. Quotes?
= no specific quote...anything meaningful will do =

R. Reasons to smile?
= do we need one? i can smile for no apparent reason : ) =

T. Tag 5 people

= no thanks...i'm kind...hehe =

U. Unknown fact about me ?

= that's for you to find out...haha =

V. Vegetable?

= i eat most vege...'mom says it's good for health' ...haha =

W. Worst habit?

= not looking at the person when talking? =

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?

= huh?? =

Y. Your favorite type of food?

= favourite is not enough to describe my love for food =

Z. Zodiac?
= pisces =

No comments: